Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tiny Dancer and Curly-Q

WARNING: This is a LONG posting!
I have counted and I have taken 140 pictures this month. I really thought it was going to be more. See my little box on the left that says "Pathological Picture-Taker", well, it's the truth and nothing but the truth. ha,ha! Sorry, I had jury duty this month and I'm still intrigued by all the drama that goes down in that little county courthouse I'm sure everyday!
Anyway, back to my pictures ~ This little girlie is getting big right before our eyes! She was trying to escape before I could take her picture. I just noticed her big toe in the pic looks majorly deformed, ouch! I assure her toe was not harmed in taking this picture.

Her hair is getting long and all her little curls are popping out!

Cailin made some binoculars in her Sunday school class this morning out of paper. Daddy let her play around with our's after we got home.

Here's a good shot of Kylie's hair against a white background so you can really see all the curly-q's. I can't believe her birthday is going to be in 2 months! I'm planning a ladybug themed party with a candy bar and bubbles. She was laughing so hard at Cailin popping bubbles that I was blowing for them earlier today.

Cailin was trying to get poor old Ally to dance with her. She tries to get ALL of us to dance with her ALL the time!

Here's a video of Cailin that I took today. This is what she is doing 99.8% of the time, dancing. I didn't tell her to do this so I could video it, she just dances and dances. We were at Dairy Queen after church for lunch with Alta and Thurman. Cailin told me, "I gotta go dance!" So she got down from the booth and danced around Dairy Queen. A couple of the ladies behind the counter stopped working to watch her with big smiles on their face. I made her a CD with all of her princess songs on it that she recognizes from her movies. It has 16 songs on it and when we got home, she changed into her Snow White dress and danced to at least 11 of them in her room. Warren, Kylie and I were her audience. She is SO dramatic when she dances, just watch! Bye!

Add Image

No comments: