Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Right Now IV

Right Now:
1. HE is SO excited to be moving back to Texas! Who would have guessed right?
2. I think he is also SCARED to be out of the military. I totally get it, he's been for the last almost 20 years. He was only 22 years old when he enlisted and was still working at a grocery store in Jacksboro. He isn't quite sure he is going to work or what he wants to do. He's thinking about starting landscaping. He would be good at it, it's just getting his name out there.
3. He wants us to take a trip to PA to see our good friends the Flips and to CA to go to Disneyland.
4. He is so ready to be a civilian! I know I already said that, but you don't even know how the military has broken him down. This next pic is funny in essence, but I remeber this particular day and it wasn't a good one. He came home mad at something that had happened at work.
5. He's been alcohol free since April 09. Sure he's had one here or there, but he used to drink EVERYday. Now he doesn't. It's SO much better now.


6. He still plays around his guitar.

7. He has developed a close relationship with God. It really has carried him through this last year. It comforts, calms and carries him.

8. He ALWAYS thinks of us first.

9. Cailin adores him. I hear several times a day, "I CAN'T WAIT to show Daddy!" She gets so excited when he comes home. Kylie is really starting to like him too. She smiles and plays with him. Last night he was blowing on her face and she started doing it back to him! It was SO funny!

10. I love him more and more everyday!

This was a pic of Cailin this morning before we headed off to ballet. She did so good in class. They started practicing for the recital in May. She'll miss it. :"(


We'll have to find her a dance and gymnastics class somewhere close to where we are going to live. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so happy to hear that Warren is happy to be moving HOME...and happy that he is getting better...in that I mean drinking everyday...it is hard...it is hard for me...hee hee....I cannot wait for yall to move back and am very happy that you are HAPPY!!!!!