Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Then and Now

WARNING: If you don't want to see cute baby pictures, leave this page immediately. If you don't want to see cute baby chub, hair bows or tutus, leave this page immediately.

Okay, now that has been taken care of proceed as desired. Hee, hee! My friend Kasey, from Georgia took these pics of Cailin when she was about 9 months old. They are some of my favorites! Several of these poses from this little photo session are hanging in my house.

Love, love, love her smile with her little teeth showing.

Today, I got some adorable pics of Kylie. It really is crazy how much they look alike at this age. This first one was MY FAVORITE! I put a bronze effect on it and it's so pretty!

I had to give her that little phone as a prop so she would sit still long enough.

I love how her baby chub shows with no shirt on. I put an old photo effect on these next two and really like how they came out.

Love, love, love this one too! Seriously, who needs Sears or any other photo studio, when you can get these pics in your own house.

This next one has a few blury areas, it's very hard to get them both to stay still long enough to get a shot. I love the way Kylie is smiling at Cailin!


I know that was a lot of pics, but it is too hard for this mom to pick which pictures she liked best. Who could do that? I want to show pics of our new old house soon on here soon. I wish I had some of the originals saved on my computer. I may have to get my mom to send them to me again. hint, hint... Bye for now!

No comments: