Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Right Now III

Right now:
1. I can't wait to move back to Texas! It will be so strange to be back, because last time I lived there I was single with no kiddos. Now, I'll be coming back with a husband and 2 girlies.
2. I'm stressing a little about where I'm going to work. I've sent resumes to 2 different dermatologist's offices in Weatherford. One of them was emailing me regularly last week, but I haven't heard anything from them this week.
3. I'm missing this camera! It takes me about 20 shots on my old one to get 1 decent pic that isn't blurry. Ugh!

4. I'm in love with vintage kitchen stuff. Old pyrex dishes, love. Old tableclothes, love. Old aprons, love. I've been combing through antique shops around here to find a few vintage pieces for my new kitchen. It's going to be a coffee house theme with some vintage stuff incorporated in.
5. I'm loving finding new recipes to make. I found some new casserole dishes I want to try out sometime next week.
6. Even though, I LOVE being home with my girlies, I am looking forward to having a job. I'll probably think I am crazy several months down the road when I actually do have a job.

7. I have officially lost all of the baby weight that was gained with Kylie. It was ALOT, trust me! I did work out pretty hard the first 6 months, but haven't gone to the gym since Oct. Breastfeeding totally helps take off the weight! I might just keep it coming for 10 more years (just pump it and throw it out) to have an automatic diet and boobs! I'm totally kidding!
8. I'm ready for the Spring to be here!
9. I'm currently reading this book and it is SO good! It's a great story about friendship.
10. I'm addicted to sweet tea!
Gotta go for now! We are heading to gymnastics! Bye



No comments: