Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh My Gravy!

Well, it's a new year and I've realized that I hadn't blogged since we've been back. I've been getting back into our routine this week of gymnastics and dance classes for Cailin. Taking down our Christmas decorations is an ongoing task. We had to spend the first day back putting up all the Christmas presents we got in TX. It was way too much!

I took this pic a few days before Christmas! These boots are Warren's work boots and were bigger than her!

She started crawling (the real way, not the army crawl) a few days ago. She's still pulling herself up and down on everything. It's crazy how fast she went from barely moving around to going everywhere! She's also trying to make new sounds which will soon be little words. Right now she says: mom-ma, daddy, ba-ba and eeee (I don't know what that means other than she says that when she wants something).

Cailin got her Barbie guitar that she wanted from Santa and her Snow White dress. She was and is still very happy!

This picture was right before we went to our church's Christmas Eve service. We had never got to do that, because we are always in TX for Christmas. So, this year was special for us since it will be our last Christmas here.

This picture cracks me up! If you look really close at Kylie's face in this mirror, her nose is squished against the glass. She thought this crane machine was the greatest thing with all of those stuffed animals in it! I think she would have crawled in there if we had let her.

OH MY GRAVY! This recipe is my new favorite! It is SO YUMMY! Barefoot Contessa made it the other day on her show and I had to try it. I am S-O GLAD that I did! Whenever I type out recipes on here they get all jumbled, so here's the link if you want to try it. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/crunchy-noodle-salad-recipe/index.html I did use a bag of frozen stir fry vegetables instead of the red pepper and snap peas that the recipe calls for. It was DELISH!


That's all I have to share for now! Have a blessed day! Bye!

No comments: