Friday, January 15, 2010

Sista, Sista

These 2 sisters are doing a lot of things together lately and I love seeing it! I caught them watching a cartoon together yesterday. Check out Kylie's crazy hair! She takes after me in that department.
This picture came out a little blurry, darn it, but Kylie had followed Cailin into her room. I let them play for several minutes by themselves. When I went to check on them, I found this. They were both playing with Cailin's new castle. I took this pic and neither of them noticed me. It was SO cute! I love to see them playing together. I know these two will be close and are so blessed to have each other!

Warren gave me these flowers for our anniversary the other day. He gave me 4 flowers, one for each year. He also gave Cailin 1 because he knew she would want one and she did! She tells me exactly which one is hers everyday! Hee! We went to a Japanese restaurant in town that cooks Hibachi style in front of you. It was fun! We hardly ever get out by ourselves here. So it was very nice to have a grown up night by ourselves. We went to see Have You Heard About The Morgans afterwards. We got about 30 min. into it and got a call from our babysitter that Kylie was not having her bottles and throwing a fit. I could barely hear Kayla talking on the phone, all I could hear was Kylie screaming. So, I told her we would be there shortly. So we left and we still don't know what happened to the Morgans. Hee!


That's ok though, we still got some away time! We've learned that we can only leave Kylie about 2 hours with a sitter for now. She's SO rotten! She hates when I leave her sight. I'm actually pretty impressed that she lasted that long the other night. It will get easier as she gets older of course.

Us girlies are headed out to the store and Goodwill. We've been cooped up in this house for 2 days and I think we need a break! I cleaned out my closet last night and this morning. I had tons of stuff that (luckily) is too big and just stuff that I don't like anymore. I have tons of crafty ideas running through my head, so I'm thinking I'll pick up some stuff to make something at the store. I'll post it if it comes out cute. Bye for now!

No comments: