Monday, January 25, 2010

Heartbreaker

Oh, how she wants to be BIG! Warren went to tutor at an elementary school and Cailin begged to go. She's been before and loves going to a BIG kid school. So he said she could and she came running to me to get ready!
She picked out this dress (I picked out the tights and shirt because it's pretty cold outside today). She LOVES dresses and would wear one everyday! Then, she wanted me to curl her hair.

She wanted to take her backpack so she could take her number flashcards and coloring book. Warren went to put something in the car and she was afraid that he was going to leave without her.

Earlier this morning we decorated (more) for Valentine's day. I found these little hearts that I had bought last year. So we stuck them up here.

I made this super easy banner across the big window in our living room. I just put a little nail on each side and tied some twine across the window. Then, we clothes pinned the hearts up. It's very cute! I also found some more window clings that I had bought at the Dollar Tree last year (they are at the bottom of the window). Cailin loves to put window clings up. We have some for V-day, St. Patrick's Day and Christmas.


I better go, just grabbed Kylie out of the laundry room. She had put a piece of dog food in her mouth. Yucko! Gotta watch that girl. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! Bye!

No comments: