Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Much Fun

SNOW DAYS!!! We have got a good covering of snow on the ground and ventured out in it today. The roads weren't bad, just covered in snow. Cailin LOVES walking around in it. I never get smiles for my camera THIS easy!
It was pretty funny because, Angel, our little rescue dog got out of the garage and was running all over the neighborhood. Cailin and I kept seeing glimpses of her as she ran everywhere (behind houses) and we were calling for her but she wouldn't come back. I told Cailin that she might not and I wasn't about to chase her in this snow. So we finally went in to tell Daddy that Angel wasn't minding us, when she came running back into our house. She was SO happy after frolicking in the snow. We had left the garage open and she ran back in. She opens our screen door between the garage and laundry room by herself. She's so smart!

This next pic was from last night. They were both wearing their matching Christmas pjs and I remembered that I had never got a pic of them in them. Cailin decided to give me her fake grumpy face, she's so silly! Kylie's grinning because she was at the plug and I was telling her "Uh, uh, uh!" She's already SO scared of my athority! Ha!

I thought Kylie looked so cute looking out the back door at the dogs this morning. Look at her crazy mohawk hair, ha-ha, just like Mommy's in the morning!

We woke up to this Barbie massacre yesterday morning! Poor Barbies and they are still smiling. Angel, turns out, isn't such an Angel. She chews Barbie hands and feet off at night. We have told Cailin that she'll have put them up and we are going to make sure Angel is put in the garage too!

I asked Cailin if she wanted to keep them or throw them away. She said, "Uh, I keep them." Then she looked at Angel and said, "Angel, did you do this? Angel, you a berry bad gool!" Side note: Angel looked so very sorry as she wagged her tail at us. Bye!

No comments: