Friday, December 4, 2009

This Girl

Day 4 ~

This little girl was busy, busy, busy all day long! She didn't take a nap until after 3pm (she usually naps in the morning and the afternoon), which means that I didn't take a shower or get out of my pj's until after 3pm.

Don't get me wrong she was in a good mood all day, just was having too much fun! I put her up here on the counter because I wanted to get a video of her saying, "La-De-Da-De-Da" (she was saying that all day long), but my camera was acting up. At least, I got this big smile! She was trying to reach for the laundry that I was folding.

She already knows that when I have the camera pointed at her she needs to smile. ;-) That's my girl! She loved looking at the dogs! She'd laugh when they came up to the window. They don't look so happy. I'm sure they were thinking it's still COLD out here!

No wait, please don't go!

Cailin came over to see what all the hoopla was about.

She got into the pantry whenever she could today

and reorganized things.

All in all it was a fun day! Tommorrow night we are planning on going to the annual lights parade on Main St. It's always fun. Cold, but pretty. Bye for now!

No comments: