Monday, December 21, 2009

Smile

This morning I was holding Kylie while I was checking email and I looked down at her. She was sleeping so sweetly. Look at those eyelashes and that sweet little mouth. So I had to take a picture, she squinted a little in her sleep from the flash.
It must have woke her up, so I thought I'd show you how she wakes up every morning. Here she is trying to open her eyes. Notice the grin already starting.

Here she is trying to open her eyes. See the smile! Every morning, she wakes up with a huge smile on her face. She's my Smiley Kylie!

I had a "Baby's First Christmas" stocking ordered for her, but it was cancelled at the last minute. I guess they ran out of stock. So, this morning I was thinking about what I was going to do for Kylie's stocking. Then, it came to me. I would download a stocking pattern offline and make her a stocking out of some of her receiving blankets. I used part of a santa hat for the white furry part on the top. Please don't ask me where these ideas come from. I seriously don't know. I just know, my ideas (my good ones anyway) always come to me early in the morning or in the middle of the night. So, here's her ladybug receiving blanket stocking. I like how it came out.

Here's Miss Kylie before we headed to look at Christmas lights tonight. She was a little grumpy because she was in her carseat and she had that super cute hat on.

Here's the best one we saw tonight. We drove by it 3 times! Twice so we could get this picture, but Cailin had fell asleep. So, she woke up a little later and we went back. It was definately a hot spot, ton's of cars driving by slowly. It had about 16 Mickey Mouse blowups! Then, that front window of their house was full of Mickey Mouse figures and moving dolls! Pretty cool! Cailin was a little scared when she saw it! It's pretty overwhelming! Someone LOVES Mickey!


That's it for now! Bye!

No comments: