Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 ~

This is the pretty picture that I woke up to this morning. We left these garland lights on all night. Oops! It sure made my morning brighter when I wandered into the kitchen to make me a hot cup of Green Chai Tea. It was in the 20's this morning and the wind was howling! Tonight it's only going to be in the teens with snow showers. Brrr!

I sure hated getting Cailin and Kylie out in it at 9 this morning to make it to Cailin's ballet class.


When we got home, I decided we'd make some Peanut Butter Kiss cookies. I had the recipe saved from a magazine (it was also on the bag of Hershey Kisses). Cailin is such a great helper when I bake. She wants to do everything. I'm training her early! ;o)

When Warren came home for lunch, I was putting some cookies on the rack fresh from the oven and she said, "Mommy muub out of da way. Daddy, URPRISE!" She wanted to show him her cookies that she made. Ha, ha!

These little cookies are SO YUMMY! I ate the broken ones - hee! Oops, did another one break? Oh darn, let me just get that one out of the way. ;o)

The smell of these cookies had even Miss Ally in the kitchen hoping a "broken" cookie might fall on the floor. I abliged her and had Cailin toss her a little piece of one.

Ally did hit the big double digits this year ~10~, so I think she deserves a handout every now and then. That's it for today! Bye!































































No comments: