Saturday, December 5, 2009

Light Parade

Day 5 ~

We went to the annual Christmas light parade on Main St. I think this is the 3rd year that we have went. We just sit inside our car, because it's so cold, and watch the floats go by. We honk and wave. They were throwing candy to the kids outside and one man even put some treats on the hood of our car for Cailin.

Here's one of the pretty floats.
Here's Cailin watching the parade go by. When Santa went by she yelled, "Santa, wait, I just want to show you my dress!" Ha, ha! We cracked up laughing. I got her and Kylie's Christmas dresses in the mail last week. Well, I made the mistake of showing Cailin her's **cringe**. She LOVES dresses and when she saw this fancy Christmas dress she went CRAZY wanting to wear it. I kept telling her it was a special dress for Christmas, but she didn't understand. So Warren let her try it on. Now, everytime we go into her closet she asks if it's time for Christmas yet. We have told her we would take her to the mall in it to let her show Santa the dress, that's why she wanted him to wait. Ha, ha!
After the parade, we went to Taco Box. I know, real exciting, huh? Not usually, but in Dec. they set up lights that are syncronized to Trans Siberian Orchestra music and you can sit in the parking lot to watch the light show. It's pretty good!

Kylie is pulling herself up everywhere! She stands on the coffee table, door, chairs, EVERYWHERE! Yikes!
This is a blurry picture, but here she is standing up against our coffee table with one of her signature smiles! She smiles like this as soon as she wakes up. This morning, she started stirring and before her eyes where even open, she had this huge, toothless grin on her face. So funny!

Cailin stole the shot in this one. I was trying to take a pic of Kylie crawling and Cailin jumped into the picture. She came out good, but I had to crop Kylie out of it, she was so blurry!
Here's the good one of Kylie that I caught. She was crawling towards me, so she's a little blurry, but she has that smile!
Bye for now!

No comments: