Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday

Day 6 ~

We had a nice Sunday. We started off with church, Sunday school and a potluck lunch. When we got home, Warren finished up the lights around the yard. It looks really nice. I need to take some pics outside after dark. We watched movies, played and made nachos for dinner. Warren took this cute pic after the girls had their baths. He was in the kitchen with them while I was in the back cleaning up the bathroom. He caught them playing in the tupperware. Hee! Look at Miss Kylie, she had pulled herself up to her knees to see what Cailin was doing. Then, she pulled herself all the way up so she could "help" re-organize the dishes, too!

"Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." ~from my '31 Family Devotions for Christmas book' (it was actually yesterday's devotion) :-)

I hope everyone has a blessed day! I'll try to post today's blog later. Bye!

No comments: