Friday, December 18, 2009

Fun Birthday Party and Red Neck Christmas Baking

Yesterday, we had a birthday party for one of my friend's little girl. It was a western theme, so we donned on our western clothes. Cailin LOVES wearing these boots that her best cousin, Reagan gave her. Kylie wore her hand-me down from Cailin boots. It looks like she has on shorts, but they just got caught up when I was holding her. Ha, ha!

Our poor little Christmas tree, I totally covered it up when we stood in front of it for this picture.
Here's Cailin in all of her western goodies that my friend, Eve, gave all the kids. This didn't last long, they all shedded the hats and bandanas shortly after.

Here's Cailin with one of the little boys (can't remember his name) and Sophia, the birthday girl. It was in the mid-60's yesterday and so warm in the sun! Great for mid-December!
Here's Cailin and Sophia again. She kept saying, "Ride Em, Cowboy!" She loves playing cowboys. The kids all got these cute little stick horses that they ran around "riding" on, so fun!

OK, don't laugh (too much) at this pic. First, I know we look like we could be on a red-neck Christmas card. No hair or make-up for me, yikes! Look at Miss Kylie's hair, takes after Mommy, poor baby! Cailin and I were baking Christmas goodies yesterday morning, and she made us all put on an apron. I thought it was funny, so we set up the camera. My apron said, 'King of the Grill', yeah right!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are having Warren's parents here for Christmas with them this weekend. Should be fun! I'll post pics Sunday night. Bye for now!

No comments: