Thursday, September 10, 2009

My "Balalina" is 3!

She is such a big girl now. ***Hold on, I'm wiping away my tears.*** Just kidding

Yesterday she started Ballet & Bop class. I've been waiting for her to turn 3 so she could start this particular class since she was a baby. I used to meet with these other new moms once a week at our local coffee shop. Every week, I'd see these cute little girls come into the building with their little tutu's (the studio used to be in the same building as the coffee shop). They were so adorable! So yesterday my little dream came true and she became a "balalina". That's how she says it.

She's always trying to avoid the camera now. Probably because it's always out. She was hiding her eyes and then peaking out. She's my silly girl.

This pic was taken this morning before we were heading out to meet with our girlfriends for brunch at BK. She ended up not wearing the jacket. It started off cool this morning, in the 60's and a little drizzle. I can't believe she's 3!
We stopped at the mall after BK just to look around. She found a cute little skirt at JCPenney's that I bought for her. We were on our way out and she said, "Wait, Mommy, we didn't cut my bangs!" I had told her we would get them trimmed there. So we went. The same girl that cut them the first time was there and got to do them again. I had forgot to take a pic the first time around, but I got it this time. She loves having her hair cut! She asks me everytime we pass by this place or in the BX if we can cut her bangs. Hopefully she won't try to do it herself!

Tonight, we are going to go out to eat and order a dessert for her birthday. She doesn't really get that today is her birthday since she already had her party, but she loves to go out to eat. Should be fun! Bye for now!

No comments: