Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rain, Sunshine and Cookies

Our morning started off rainy and dreary, but is now sunshiny goodness. Cailin got so excited when she saw the rain. She loves to use her Princess umbrella. So when she saw that it was raining, she said, "I have a go give Hoss and Neah a treat!" Then, I hurried to grab my camera.

Yesterday the weather was so nice! We walked to the park and Cailin had fun playing while Kylie and I watched. Kylie gets so excited watching Cailin slide. I thought she was going to jump ooff of my lap and go join her a few times!

I taught her this super fun and cool way to slide last time we were at the park, so she added this to her expertise at the park.


I just made some Yummy Oatmeal Raisin cookies! They have molasses in them, which I'd never seen in oatmeal raisin cookie recipes but let me tell you it is delish! Bye for now!

No comments: