Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Twinkies

Here's our photo shoot from today. They were playing on the floor and I noticed they had on the same colors. This was the best one out of the bunch and it's a little out of focus, darn it! I don't know why it uploaded sideways. Just turn your head to the left to view...hee!

I think this one is so sweet! They were having fun together.

This one cracks me up! I totally don't remember her giving me this look, though she does give me this look several times a day. Boy am I dreading her teenager years!
Here lately if she's sent to her room for giving us attitude, she'll stay in there for a few minutes then she'll come out and say, "I'm ready to be nice. I was just being uggy." Ooooh, OK! It's funny, at least she knows why.

Bye for now!











No comments: