Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup

I never intend to put SO many pics in my posts, it just sort of happens. Anyway, yesterday I was walking past Cailin's room when this little ballerina doll was posed just so. So, I decided it was too cute not to take her picture. I know, I'm crazy! Then, I decided to take some pics of parts of my house that I love. Since we may be moving soon, it made sense to me.

I know, I know....I KNOW, I have too much time on my hands. Isn't she cute though? Here's a glimpse into Miss Kylie's room. That's a pic and her little feet prints of when she was first born. Also, our (Mine, Cailin's and Kylie's) Christening gown hanging there. Hard to believe it's 30-something years old.

My cross wall. I LOVE my crosses and plan to hang them on a special chocolate brown wall in my new, old house when we move.


Cailin's artwork that she made at daycare. She has her own art gallery on two of our doors inside. That top one on the left is my all time favorite. It says "This is me" on top and she painted herself and used yarn for her hair. It's so adorable!

When I'd pick her up from daycare she'd proudly show me what artwork she made while she was there. She was always so excited! How can you not hang it up everywhere?

Here's a video from this morning's ballet/bop class. She's learning a routine to the Chicken Noodle Soup song. Bye for now!

No comments: