Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last year, Cailin painted a pumpkin for our house and she loved it. So this year, I thought we'd paint one for Enie and Grammy's house too. She picked out the pumpkins at the store and worked on them all morning. Look how she's concentrating! So cute! Next year, Kylie can paint one of her own.

Friday I was in Kylie's room sorting through clothes for our yard sale and I thought Cailin was just watching Dora. I'd noticed she was awfully quiet in the living room. Warren came home for lunch and found her like this. Look at her leg. She thought she'd put my yard sale stickers to good use. Busted!

Us girls get bored at home sometimes, so we have to do silly things to make us laugh. Grace used to push Cailin around in her baby strollers when she was little, so we tried it out with Kylie. Note: I didn't let Cailin actually push Kylie around. This was just for picture purpposes.

This girl is CRAZY in this bouncer! I took this this morning, she goes so high. She loves it! Bye!

No comments: