Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Doll Baby

This is my doll baby and is a sweetheart. She is getting so big lately! She is a big 6 month old now. I've started feeding her oatmeal, bananas and green beans. She doesn't really like any of it. She makes yucky faces while I feed her.
It's so hard to get a good pic, because she is constantly moving, trying to grab everything in sight! She can't sit up on her own, but she is getting steadier. It won't be long now and that makes me sad.
This next picture cracks me up. Look like she's saying, "What are YOU doing?" The flash on the camera always causes her pics to come out like this, so I usually turn it off.
Usually every Sunday morning, before we head out the door for church, I have a photo shoot with the girls. It's really the only reason the girls are dressed up around here, so I have to take advantage, right? This past Sunday, this was the winner! Cailin has her fake smile on, but at least they are both smiling.
Today, I have on a tank top that has these brown beads around the neckline. Cailin kept saying, "Mommy, why you have poop on your shirt." I didn't know what she was talking about. Then, she finally pointed to one of the beads and said, "Mommy, you got poop?" I cracked up laughing. Yes, I wear poop. I'm crazy like that. Bye!

No comments: