Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

It's Fall ya'll! I love the Fall. The leaves on the ground, the pumpkins everywhere, soup to eat, family, cool air with sunshine and these little chickies. I'm not sure what kind of birds they actually are, but aren't they too cute? Warren's been filling the birdfeeders up everyday and these little chickies come by the dozens until it's all gone. They can empty it in a day. We also get pretty doves, love those too! I just love how they line up on the fence waiting their turn to sit on the birdfeeder. They never push or shove, LOL, they wait in line like perfect little ladies. (I know they aren't all girls!)
See how they are waiting their turn to eat? How sweet is that.
So this is what I see out my back door.
This shot is out my front door. Check out that great big Yellow Rose! The roses this year are so BIG! I have to rose bushes that are right outside my door (they were here when we moved in) and this year they are just making these GINORMOUS roses! They are so tall they are touching the roof line of the house.


Hope everyone has a great day! I need to get outside to enjoy some of this beautiful weather. Bye for now!

No comments: