Friday, August 28, 2009

Cavities Anyone?

We had a fun day yesterday. I took Cailin to the park and she played with some little boys that were there. One little boy looked at Cailin and said, "Boy, you sure are cute!" Uh, oh. He was 5 and too cute. Cailin just laughed at him. Then, we came home and made some sugar cookies. I had some left over frosting in the fridge so I let Cailin decorate them. Talk about a cavity waiting to happen! She sprinkled and sprinkled until they were covered with sugar.
Here's the outcome. I think she did a very good job! She was so precise about were she was putting every little sprinkle. She loved it!

I made Warren share them with his co-workers so they wouldn't all be sitting around here waiting to be eaten. I think I'll have to do this more often. Bye!


No comments: