Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Bunny Round-Up

It's Friday! Woo-hoo! I have some fun girly things planned on Saturday. I'm having a breakfast at church for the women's club. They are having a inspirational speaker that is hopefully good. Then, Saturday night I'm going to a girly party at my friend Lori's house. They are going to drink and sing Karaoke. I'm going to eat, drink water and watch! Ha! Here's a cute pic of C yesterday before I took her to daycare.
Last night, we decided to let the bunnies out for some excersise. C chased them all over the yard! She kept telling them to, "GO". I'm sure their bunny hearts were going 90 mph!

Holding Emma! She loves to be held like a baby.
Poor Eddy was exhausted after all of his hopping! I love when he lays like this with his back legs all sprawled out. Look at his little bunny butt! That always cracks me up! Miss Ally found this big guy on our sidewalk. Eeek! It was HUGE!
That's all I've got for now. We are going to meet the girls and their kids at BK, so I might have more later. Bye!

1 comment:

Welch Family said...

Is there a reason you are only going to be drinking water??? Do tell! Hope you guys are good. You are so geat at keep up with Cailin's milestones and pics. I could learn from you! :)