Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fireworks, Dirty 30 and Mary Poppins????

We had SOOO much fun this weekend at mom's house for the 4th of July and my big 3-0 bday! One reason it was fun because my cousin and her family, my other cousin and her hubby, my mil and my uncle all stayed there with us! We bar-b-que'd of course, ate a ton of good food. Drank ALOT without putting on my ninja outfit or running through the street in what I thought was a bathing suit (but actually just a bra and panties)! Ha-ha! We all know who REALLY did these things.....right Patti! Oops, did I say too much? Hee-hee, I can get away with that because I'm her favorite sister. By the way, she gave me an awesome birthday party! The cake was beautiful, the food was sooooo yummy and she decorated it so pretty. Thank you Patti! I love you. Isn't she beautiful?

I got an awesome new camera for my birthday. Warren kept calling it my Dirty 30, which I didn't like. Here's a few pics from my birthday party we all had a lot of fun!

We went to see the fireworks and I was curious how C would like them. She kept saying "See the stars" She seemed to enjoy them. I love the 2nd pic of L holding her. She loves her "Uncle Gogie"


One more funny thing that C started saying this weekend was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I started having her repeat it to me syllable by syllable about a week ago, mainly to entertain us. I LOVE how she says "Super" Anyway, we were in the pool and I was starting her off by saying Super, well from there she just said the WHOLE thing by herself. It was so funny! Well, this morning I got her on video so everyone could see it and not think I'm making it up! With a drum roll please..........

No comments: