Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recent Happenings

I have so many things that C is starting to say that I need to write down in her journal before I forget them! Everyday it seems like she says something new. Yesterday morning I was trying to get her hair put in these piggy tails and she was fussing. So I said, "Let's make your hair pretty." So she said, "Cayee's pretty, Mommy's utiful!" I have been trying to get her to say "I'm beautiful" meaning her (not me~ha, ha). So, sweet and cute! When I was changing her diaper last night she started sing the alphabet, it was really jumbled, but I started singing it to her. She chimed in on the LMNOP and WXYand Z parts! Warren says we need to stop teaching her stuff, yeah, that's possible! Geez!

Here's a pic of the cute kittens my hubby found. I hope we have a home lined up for both of them! C has to say "bye" to them before we leave anywhere!

We went to the "pretty" park on Sunday. She had so much fun running and playing. She always says, "Mommy...Run!"

Here's a few recent scrapbook pages that I have done for her book. These really arent that great of pics, but you get the idea anyway. I just realized the other day that I'd have to start a new book soon. I have one for every year, 0-12mo. and 1 year right now, I'll need a 2 year before I know it...wiping tears :' )

And last, but not least.....I went into the local Goodwill store yest. at lunch just to see what was in there. They had some really cute, OLD, stuff! I found this adorable little dolly that I just couldn't leave there on their shelf. So, I paid a whopping 0.14 cents for her and took her home to her new mommy, Cayee. Who proclaimed that she was "cute". Then she wanted me to take her dress off of her, she's been wanting all her babies naked lately. So we have doll clothes thrown everywhere these days! I said to her, "Aren't you glad she came to live with you?" and she said, "Yes". Aww, she's really into playing with her babies. It's so cute. She picked one up last night and grabbed my purse, went to the back door and said, "Bye (waving to us) Lub You" Warren said, "I guess you'll come back when you get hungry." She's so funny!

Better go for now, once again I've got a loooooong post. Bye!

1 comment:

Welch Family said...

Mandi!!!

It is so good to hear from you. I love your blog and all the pics of Cailin, who is so cute and grown up already. Can you believe our babies are almost 2!?!? I don't even know what to do about that but shed tears. Oh well, at least I have Kaleb to dote on now. :)

Your scrapbook pages look awesome. I can't believe that you are so on top of that. I still haven't finished Lukas' first year. To be honest, I think that Kaleb's scrapbook is more complete than Lukas'. YIKES!!!

You are looking sooo good. I'm feeling not in the best shape right now-obviously! I miss our times at the gym, well and also at Java Loft. :) I wear that shirt you gave me all the time.

Well, I know my plog won't be as up to date as your blog, but I'll try. Hope you guys are good. We miss ya!!

Keri :)