Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cay-ee


1. She says her name like "Cay-ee".

2. Her new favorite saying is "I said NO!" Yes, it's so lovely! Especially because she gets

louder and louder when you try to ignore it.

3. When she counts she misses 3 and 4, but can count to 11. Pretty impressive!

4. Whenever we go to a store she'll say, "Awww, cute" when she sees something she likes, just

like her mommy.

5. Usually after getting in trouble for being ugly (saying "no" or hitting), she'll come up and say

"Mommy, sorry" and give me either a hug or a kiss.

6. Tonight at dinner, her and I were having chocolate pudding and I caught her eating it off of

her spoon just like I was and didn't realize it.

7. When we go out on the front porch she calls out "Froggie, where are you?" She loves to see
a frog hopping around out there. She'll usually scream when she sees one, then say "Where
did it go?"
8. Her favorite meals are still mac & cheese and spaghetti o's. She does love fruit, but I can
never get her to eat veggies, except for tomatoes. I hope she comes around on the veggies as
she gets older.
9. When I fell off of my bike tonight (thanks to our horse-dog Hoss chasing after a bird~yeah,
he really thought if he took off after it right in front of my front tire, he'd catch it) boy the
gravel sure hurts a lot more these days. Anyway, my sweet passenger kept asking me
"Mommy, ok?" I kept telling her "yes, Mommy's alright". Luckily her little trailer doesn't flip
when my bike does.
10. Love, love, love her funky dance moves! Check them out.

No comments: