Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today looks like it's going to be a hot one! I just wanted to share a few new pics. I'm loving my new camera that my husband got me for my birthday! I'm always snapping pictures now.

Here's a close up of C. She's always saying, "Cheese" for me now and smiling this little grin. Yesterday, she was trying to get me up to get her something. So she said, "Let me help me." She meant, "Let me help YOU". It was so cute! Sometimes I can't believe she puts together such good sentences. It looks like she has a mole on her right chin in this picture, but she must have had something on her face.


We went to play at the little park behind our house Sunday. She ran all over and she loves the little slides there. They are all her size, small!

I'll leave you with a few pretties from around my house! My HUGE sunflowers (they are the size of dinner plates!), a four-0-clock that somehow came out this wonderful combination of yellow and pink, all the other ones are white, and a canna.

Happy Wednesday! Bye!

No comments: