Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Recent Funnies

It's been a long time since I have blogged! Mainly because we didn't have a computer. Ours went ka-put! We finally got a hand me down until we get a new one. It's not the greatest, but it'll do for now. I don't have any pics to share. I have to figure out why our new computer won't let me add pics. Something about disabling the cookies.

Cailin had a great Halloween. We got her the Tinkerbell movie and some treats, which she loved. We took her to a fall festival at a church in town. She really liked playing some of the games they had and getting the prizes. Then, we walked over to our HUGE mall (rolling my eyes) and did a little trick or treating at the stores. There was a ton of people there. I kept telling Cailing to say "Trick or Treat", but she kept telling the candy passer outers, "I scary." Meaning "I'm scared." Poor thing. All the dressed up kids and adults were too scary for her. So we left and went home to scare, I mean pass out candy to kids. Warren loves to dress up every year and scare the trick or treaters. Which is fine as long as they aren't little. He did make a little girl cry last year! So I sit outside and scope out our trick or treaters to see if they are scare material. If they are too young, I'd tell him not to scare them.

Sunday evening we were going to a play at a local church. Cailin was soooo ready to go, we kept telling her just a minute. So we were finally leaving and we were in the garage waiting for Warren. Our dog Ally was sitting there, waiting for us to leave to go into her little bed. Cailin, looked down at Ally and said, "Ally-boo-boo, you want to go to church? Go get in our cars. You want to go? Yes, you do? Ok, just a minute!" Little Ally, was just sitting there, minding her own business. I cracked up laughing. Cailin LOVES Ally, who she always calls "Ally-boo-boo". Ally hardly ever pays Cailin any attention. I'm pretty sure Ally doesn't understand much of what Cailin says.

This morning, I was fixing my hair and Cailin was sitting on the sink in front of me brushing her teeth. Well, mainly playing in the water. She started to wet her hair, but just on one side. So we have her crazy bed hair on one side and a slicked down side on the other. She smiled into the mirror and said to herself, "You're beautiful!" So funny! She was clearly proud of herself for "fixing" her hair!

I'll try to fix my computer cookie problem, so I can post pictures soon. Have a great day!

No comments: