Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's get everything staight!

Warren caught this cute picture last night.

We were laughing because of the way she had lined up the measuring spoons. She's so much like me in that sense. I really can't stand for anything to be out of order on my desk at work, in my cabinets. Everything has to be straight. Cailin is constantly closing any doors, that we leave open. From the microwave to cabinet doors. She's always following behind Warren and I shutting them if we leave them open. It's funny. I do that too. Warren always leaves our cabinet doors and microwave door open and I shut them!

I saw a sad story on the news this morning. This lady in Amarillo ran a stop sign in an intersection (because she was talking on her cell phone). She was side swiped by another car and her 4 month old baby was ejected from her car. They the found the baby still strapped in her car seat but I guess the actual car seat had come loose from the base. I guess she was in the hospital, but she didn't make it. The mom's still in critical condition, but is expected to make it. So incredibly sad!

It's going to get pretty cold here tonight and I'm ready! Have a great Wednesday! Bye!


No comments: