Saturday, November 15, 2008

This Weekend....

Meet Mrs. Potato Head, I mean Cailin. This had us cracking up tonight. It almost hurts my head just looking at how stretched those little plastic glasses are!
Here's are little ski bunny. It's been pretty cold here, especially in the evenings. She loves getting her coat (that she calls her dress), gloves and hat. I bought her these adorable little boots yesterday. They go to her knees, it took her a while to get used to walking in them.

Look at that face! She told me, "Cheese mommy." She's getting to be such a big girl. She finally realizes that there is a baby in my belly. Whenever she sees my stomach, she'll say, "Mommy's baby?" I asked her if it was a baby boy or a baby girl. She said a baby boy. So, we'll see if her prediction is right in a few weeks. I'm secretly hoping for another girl though.
This evening Warren was trying to get her to go get him another "drink" from the fridge. She told him, "No, thank you." That's my girl! He said he was getting out-numbered, so the baby better be a boy. I would love to have all girls to team up on him! Ha!

Doesn't she look like she's 4 or 5 here? Jeez! I guess it's because her hair is getting so long lately.
Not much going on around here this weekend. We went on a little car trip today and didn't see much of anything! We seriously spent about 5 hours in the car (round trip) and saw NOTHING! Guess we went the wrong direction. When we were leaving this one town, Warren missed the turn that went to the highway 2 times. I was getting kind of annoyed, because I was just ready to go home by then. So he finally took the turn that went to the highway that we needed when we were stopped by this horrible accident that had the whole highway blocked off. The officer told us an alternate route, which we took. As we were turning around an ambulance was leaving with someone that was in the accident. I'm sure there was more injuries, as they weren't letting anyone even pass through. After we had driven away, I got to thinking about all of Warren's wrong turn and how maybe they were "right" turns. They wasted about 10 minutes so that we might have avoided being either in that horrible accident or witnesses to it. Thank You God!




No comments: