Thursday, November 19, 2009

This and That

There isn't much going on around here. We've just been going to gymnastics on Tues. nights and ballet on Wed. mornings. In between, we play.... Alot!

This little guy is our neighbor, Landon. Anytime Cailin sees him out nextdoor, she drags him over here (I do mean drag, she'll grab his hand his hand and lead him over here). I never mind, he's so quiet and they play good together.


I was trying to get them to pose for the above picture and one of them was always turned away from me, so I said, "turn around". Well they turned and turned and turned until they fell down from being dizzy or "buzy" as Cailin calls it.

Isn't he adorable? Here's a pic of Cailin turning (and my dead flowers in the background). It has already snowed once here so everything that wasn't brought in is dead. ;'''( Notice she's wearing shorts, that was our last warm day. It's been in the upper 20's-30's in the morning and then in the 60's in the afternoon. Yesterday wasn't too bad, we went to the park in the afternoon.
Warren took this picture of Cailin. She's in her pajamas with her tabogan and gloves on. She loves to wear that stuff. Notice the play dresses in the right hand corner, she has 3 dress up dresses and about 5 or 6 tutu's she wears on a daily basis. She loves to dance around and play like she's one of the Disney princesses or Barbie. We have to take her to Disney World before she grows out of this!

I made these cute little carrolers this week. I found the idea at the Family Fun magazine. I love that magazine, it usually has some cute ideas. They are made of toilet paper/paper towel rolls, painted, an old baby sock for the hat and ribbon mittens (I should have taken a side view too). Their music sheet was taken from an old hymnal that I have. Pretty easy and cute. I'll have to make more as I gather more empty tubes. It's a good way to recycle / reuse! You get to use all the single socks that you always end up with. Bye for now!


So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. ~ John 13:34, NLT

No comments: