Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Feeling Grey Lately

I'm feeling a little grey lately! Everything that I'm loving lately is grey. I always seem to do that when I am shopping for clothes. Everything that I want will be in a certain color.

The first thing that I fell in love with is this super cute bag. It's at Old Navy and I love, love, love the ruffles!

It also comes in this little wristlet. I used to love these little purses when I was single without kiddos. Great for going out with just a few cards and a lipstick! Now, it would definately be too small. I need room for toys, drinks, snacks, sunglasses for the whole family, wallet (sometimes Warren's wallet), etc.

These sweater boots are adorable and look SO comfy!


These little ballet slippers are too cute! I found these are at Avon.com.



I've been eyeing a new silver cross for my neck. I lost mine at the hospital when I had Kylie earlier this year. This one is pretty.


Yesterday, I was going to wear this outfit to church with some black tights. I was so excited because it fits perfect now. It zips up the back and fits perfect. Then, I remembered that I was breastfeeding Miss Kylie and I there wasn't any way to do that in this perfect little dress without unzipping the back. So I had to switch to an "easier" outfit. Guess, it'll have to ait until after she's not bf-ing anymore! Oh well!



"I believe in Manicures. I believe in Overdressing. I believe in Primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe that Laughing is the best calorie burner. I Believe in Kissing; Kissing a lot. I believe in Being Strong when everything else seems to be going wrong. I believe Happy Girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I Believe in Miracles. " ~ Audrey Hepburn

No comments: