Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Miss My Camera! :(

I miss my camera! My camera broke at the Abilene Zoo when we were there a month ago. Warren accidentally dropped it. :( Now, I'm taking pics with my old camera which is about 7 years old and it doesn't do the best. At least it works! These pics came out a little blurry.

Here's the first pic of all the kiddos together. They are our neighbors, he's 4 months younger than Cailin and she is 1 week older than Kylie. They are really close! We were so blessed that they moved in right next door to us.

Last year, we lost a bunch of really close friends. It seemed like everyone that we hung out with moved away. That's the military for you! We do have several friends that are still here luckily, but for the ones that moved, we dearly miss you!

Anyway, this nice family moved in next to us early this summer and we try to get our kids together at least once a week.

Someone stuck a sticker on Miss Riley's forehead, I'm not sure who did it. I'm guessing her brother, but I didn't realize it was there until after Warren took this pic. Ha, ha! Riley is sooo strong and can stand easily on the coffee table. Kylie was just propped up there and Mommy was holding onto her legs.
This next pic is really blurry!

Our neighbor, who takes awesome pictures with her mega camera, took this one for me. I wish it was clearer, but it came out sooo cute! I let go of Kylie's leg for a second so she could stand solo like Riley.


I truly can wait until Kylie can stand on her own and I know it won't be long. I caught her trying to stand up on this little chair of Cailin's today. I am not ready for her to be big. I would like her to stay a baby forever. Bye!

No comments: