Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday and Thanksgiving

Is it just MONDAY? This little girl decided to do her "artwork" on herself this morning. I was shopping online and she was decorating herself with a permanent marker. She came over to me and said, "Mommy, look at me!" I tried to get on to her, but I was laughing so hard. How can you not laugh at this? It was EVERYWHERE! On her eyelids, lips, belly button, etc. We got the majority off with a bath, but it is still on her skin, just lighter. Ha-ha!

I found this song on You Tube that was called the Mom song. It says 'if you work all day, but you never get paid, your a Mom. Your 1st occupation sounds like a vacation! your a MOM.' That's what I felt like this morning.

ha, ha!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Warren's mom's house. My Mom, sister and little brother drove over there to eat with us. Here's my beautiful sister with Kylie and Warren's mom in the background.

Here's a good one I took of mom and Kylie right before my camera's battery died. Look at those pretty smiles! Kylie's 1st Thasnksgiving! She ate Gerber's Harvest Vegetables and some of my sweet potatoes.


Bye for now!

No comments: