Friday, April 2, 2010

I truly can't believe it has been only 1 year since I had this little beauty! She had a wonderful birthday this weekend. We had a lot of our family come out for her party. I will have to find this pic of me when I was about 3 and scan it in to show you how much she looks like me. The eyes and the mouth in this pic are almost identicle.
She got so many wonderful toys, outfits and books!
Her favorite gift, the one she got really excited about was this bag of Cheetos! Funny! She is a Cheeto-fiend! Our neighbors bought her this bag as part of their gift, not knowing what an addiction she has to them. She saw them and put them up to me like, "PLEASE ~ OPEN THESE NOW!" Jeez! It was pretty funny.

Cailin had her 2nd Tball practice last night. Here's her up to bat (her favorite part). Look at her staring down the outfield ~ hee! She's vicious, this girl! Watch out! ;0)

Here's her running to 1st! She's one of the youngest on the team. There is one other little boy who's 3 on their team.


She told me, "In Tball, I keeping my eyes peeled for the ball!" Ha, ha! I'm pretty sure she heard her big uncle Logan say that, but it was so funny! Have a happy Friday! Bye!

No comments: