Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Funnies and Improvements

We had a great weekend here even if it did rain, no down-pour all weekend. Yesterday at church, we sang some great hymns. Cailin's favorite is 'Standing on the Promises of God'. They started the music and she had this huge grin on her face. Then, at the end this man turned around and smiled because she carried out the last note a few seconds after the music had finished. She also was humming it as we walked to our car pretty loud. A few people, said, "Wow, she's a happy girl." Hee!

My mom fixed these curtains for this door and my window over my sink in the kitchen.

They came out so cute! I love them!

Warren has finished the mantle on our fireplace. It turned out really cute! We also had a back porch built this weekend. I need to get a pic of the finished thing and post that. It came out great and now, no one can fall off the small temporary stairs that were there.
She always puts these sunglasses of Cailin's on and pushes them up to the top of her head, like I do. I call her Miss Hollywood. She's a funny girl and will do anything over and over, if you are laughing at her.

Better go to work or I'm going to be late! Bye!

No comments: