Friday, April 16, 2010

Lately

Oh my, have I been busy lately! I've been working overtime and sometimes not getting home until almost 7pm. Ugh! I leave the house at 7am, to get to work by 7:45am, so that's a long day.

Last night I got on the floor and played with Kylie. She was climbing on this little car and saying "Bye". She's getting so big, so fast!

Cailin is learning to write some of her ABC's and she's getting pretty good! We practice in the bathtub with water crayons and on this doodle board. She can write A, B, C, E, I, L, N, O, and W. B's are her favorite, she writes them over and over. She actually signed Daddy's birthday card herself. She can write her whole name. Then, she asked, "Can I write a B too?"
Still no teeth for Miss Kylie. I'm not sure when she's going to finally grow some. She does pretty good without them though.
She took 2 steps on her own last Sunday for Jimmy when Warren and I had went to the Ranger's game. We haven't seen her do any more. He said she didn't even realize she had done it. It won't be long now!

She kept crawling over to this little kitchen and sitting there, looking at me, then, she'd take off crawling again. She did this like 5 times last night. She's silly! She was having fun "cooking" on this stove and turning the water on. It makes sounds like you are really cooking.


Better go for now! I'm off to work. Bye!

No comments: