Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Girls!

I decided to do 2 posts today, since it's been so long. I had so many pictures that I wanted to share. I was afraid that I would loose one and have to start all over.

Here's the girls:

This stinker is getting so funny! She will do things over and over if we are laughing at her. She's going to be a silly one.

Cailin was holding Cailin while they watched a Mulan (one of Cailin's favorites) on YouTube the other day. Here's one of Warren kissing Kylie. I have one like this of him and Cailin. So sweet!

She is babbling all the time. It sounds like Japanese! She can say "Daddy", "Mama", "dog-dog" (she calls every animal a "dog-dog"), "Diddy" (sissy), "Ayyeee" (Ally), "Anja" (Angel), "I got it", "I did it", "Ba" ball. I think that's it. She can say quite a bit. It's so funny to hear her talk!

Cailin is loving all of the dandelions in our yard! She picks them daily. This girl looks like a real country girl with muddy boots, messy hair and dirty clothes. She loves to be outside and stays out there most of the day!


Bye for now!

No comments: