Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Poser


Isn't that cute? I found these cute little valentines on a blog that gave them to copy for free. I LOVE vintage valentines.


This morning Cailin actually ASKED ME to take her picture before her ballet class. Are you kidding me? I ran for the camera before she changed her mind. Hee! Then, she said, "Lets take some over here." Okay. She was stiking poses before my camera could catch up. She'd say, "what about like this?" Funny girl. This one was my favorite.

Here's pose #2.

She told me that she wanted her hair like this with that particular flower clip in it this morning. She does have a good sense of what matches I will give her that.

She took this one of me and Kylie. I thought she did pretty good! A photographer in the making.

Kind of a boring day around here. I just packed my scrapbook stuff and some pics. Also, a lot of laundry. Cailin is an excellent helper with the laundry. She loves to help put in the laundry soap and she even folds clothes pretty good. Kylie even started helping today. I was sitting on the loveseat and the laundry basket was on the floor with the clothes that needed to be folded. She was standing on the side of it and reaching in for socks. She'd hand them to me and say, "he-ya" everytime! It was so funny! I kept taking it and saying "Thank you". Cailin said, "Oh Kylie! You are turning into a big gurl helper!"


I put a new map at the bottom of the page, so sign in to let me know you've been here. The sign in button is on the right hand corner of it. That's all I have for today! Bye!

No comments: