Monday, July 27, 2009

Kylie's Baptism

This how my sweet girl started her day, sleepoing in until 8am. I hope she always sleeps this good!

She was having so much fun putting on her dress. I think she really liked all the fabric on the slip and dress. She's always very happy in the mornings.

See what I mean, very happy! Here's her cute little grin after getting the slip on.

Grammy had to hold her up so I could button the dress. She was such a good sport.

Here's Kylie all dressed up and ready to go. I was so scared she was going to throw up or have a diaper explosion on the way to church. Hey, it's happened before!

This is a cute pic of Cailin praying. The children of our church were invited to sit up there to watch Kylie get baptized. When the preacher started to start the baptism, he began to read to the congregation. Cailin must have thought he was saying a prayer, isn't that adorable. Look at how close she's sitting to Logan, so sweet!

Kylie getting the holy water put on her head. That's about the time she started crying and didn't stop until after our pastor carried her through the church while we sang a hymn. I think Kylie was hungry, so she just cried. Poor Pastor Michael, he made it until the end of the song, but he sure gave her back in a hurry. I think he was sweating!

As soon as we were finished, I took her out to feed her and change her diaper. Then, she was happy again. Here's us right after the service with a very tired, but baptized Kylie.

The end. Bye!












No comments: