Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dolls, dolls, dolls

Cailin made me laugh when I looked and saw her doing this. I asked her what she was doing and she answered, "I'm feeding her." She's seen Mommy breast feed Kylie, so she decided to feed her doll that way too.
I was cleaning up Cailin's dolls while she was at daycare (I really don't know why I bother. She just puts them right back wherever she had them to begin with.) Anyway, I had this quirky idea of putting Kylie in Cailin's doll crib. She loved it! She was quite comfy.
I actually had a crib alot like this when I was little for my dolls. I LOVED it back then! I always liked playing dolls when I was a little girl, just like Cailin does. We'll see if Kylie follows suit. We can all see she loves playing like she's the doll! Just look at this smile.
Tonight, Cailin has gymnastics to go to. She loves gymnastics. She asks me everyday, "Mommy, I go to gynastics today? I go jump?" I always hate telling her not today. So this morning I got to tell her, "yes, you get to go jump tonight." The trampoline is about her favorite thing to do.


Well, better go for now. Bye!

No comments: