Friday, January 16, 2009

This and That

We have been busy trying to get Kylie's room ready. Ladybugs everywhere. My mom ordered all the bedding for us and it came last week. Warren and Cailin put it all on the bed for me to be surprised when I got home. Cailin was so excited, wanting me to "come see".
This is my new favorite picture of Cailin. We went to the park last Sunday with our dogs. Cailin loved running with Warren and the dogs.

I love this pic of her and Warren too! I don't know what kind of tree it was in the background but it was HUGE! It hung down to the ground, so pretty. Warren and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last week. I'm so glad that I am married to this wonderful man. He's a great husband. He always picks up where I leave off or just does things before I ask. I truly love him for that. He takes such good care of us. So, Happy Anniversary Babe! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: