Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey, Macarena!

This video is kind of long, but it is so funny! Cailin loves to dance to the Macarena sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks. She usually asks for the Alvin song and then she goes crazy dancing to it! I guess she got all her dance moves from her daddy, cause I know I don't have any! She's such a performer.

This next pic is of how our living room looks on a daily basis now. She'll get one baby doll at a time and cover it up with a blanket. We always run out of blankets, so then she'll use dish towels or wash rags, whatever she can find. She'll ask, "where's this baby's blanket?" Each doll has to have their own blanket, they cannot share. She won't allow it! She gets this idea from her daycare when they take naps, they each have their own cot with a blanket.

I know by watching her play with her baby dolls that Cailin is going to be a great big sister. I think she'll want to do everything for her. I know she'll be a little bossy! She loves to boss us. She told me this morning as I was talking to mom on the phone, "Hush, that's enough!" Guess I was talking too much! Whoops! Then she gives you that sweet little smile, a charmer indeed.

I'm really starting to feel the effects of this little one. My feet are starting to get tired at work and a tiny bit swollen. Hopefully they won't get as bad as they did with Cailin. She's a wiggle worm for sure, she moves constantly. She usually doesn't just kick, she's usually just squirming around in there. Sometimes it gets painful, because I feel her little bones (probably feet or knees) rubbing across my stomach. Ouch! I don't remember Cailin doing that, she usually just kicked. I could go to sleep at 8pm every night, if I could! I'm on the home stretch now and can't wait to meet her!

We picked up her wall border last weekend and will start putting it up. My mom has ordered all of her bedding and most of her room stuff. I can't wait because her room will start to look complete! That's all I have for now! Bye!

No comments: