Monday, May 3, 2010

Corpus Christie

We went on an inpromto trip to Corpus Christie this weekend. My step-grandma is having triple bypass surgery tomm. So we really went to see her, but also got to visit the ocean.

Cailin quickly fell in love with the ocean! She asked me several times if we could move there. Ha, ha!
Kylie, however, didn't like the beach so much. She didn't like the sand on her hands or her feet or anywhere for that matter. She did like watching the water.


This is where she wanted to be on my lap as far from the sand as she could get.

Warren went and bought her this bathing suit. I don't know why I didn't pack them. I didn't think we'd actually be playing in the ocean. She had SO MUCH fun! We looked at washed up jelly fish and for sea shells.


This was our view from our room balcony! It was so pretty and peaceful.

Then, my stepdad drove us to Padre Island. That beach was so pretty and the waves were so big. Notice the surfers behind the kids. There were tons of surfers there. Cailin told me she wanted to try to surf. I told her maybe when she was a teenager she could scare me to death.

She was having so much fun chasing the water, then running from it when it came back.

Here's Kylie and me on the pier. I loved this blue background of the store. Kylie had been asleep for most of our trip to Padre Island. She finally woke up when were about to leave.

Here's Warren and I in front of the big waves. Ha, ha, I bet the waves in Hawaii are 20 times bigger! It was such a fun trip. It felt like a mini vacation! Thanks Jimmy!

Bye for now!








No comments: