Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rex

This pic is of Cailin yesterday before I took her to daycare. I put her hair up in "Mickey Mouse Ears". She likes it like this.

Here is another addition to the McCraw family. Warren went into the local pound yesterday (don't ask me why), I try to avoid that place! Otherwise, I'd be bringing little guys like this home too! Anyway, he fell for these blue eyes and cute face and brought him home. He's only 6-8 weeks old, just a baby. He's a very quiet and good dog (so far). Cailin has named him Rex, so that is what we are sticking too. I told him that I couldn't believe that he brought me home a baby to take care of a few weeks before I'll have another baby to take care of. He IS pretty irristable though.

My day is looking like a bunch of puppy watching! Bye!



No comments: