Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily ~ Day 1

In the scrapbookers circle (so to speak), a lot of scrappers are starting December Daily Journals. They make these cute journal/scrapbooks and write about their December daily happenings in preparation to Christmas.

I love this idea and started to make a journal for myself, but reality set in. I know that I probably won't make time to actually write in it every day with a picture. So, I thought I could do a December Daily here on my blog. It would be easier to post about our daily happenings with a pic on here. (I try to post daily anyway, but sometimes don't get to it.)

So.....

Day 1

We put up our Christmas decorations and Christmas tree last night. Cailin loved getting to see everything come out of the totes. This year, we bought her her very own Christmas tree for her room. It had to be pink of course! I got her some princess ornaments and she picked out some pink/glitter balls. I also found some cute little green ornaments that look like glittery presents. It came out very cute! She can't wait to show her daddy, she said.

Here's our tree all finished! This is what Miss Kylie was doing while we were decorating the tree.

She can reach the top of this little musical table, so she pulls herself up to her knees to play with it. Bye, bye little rattles, links and teethers. She's on to bigger and better things.

Here's just a few of my Christmas favorites.

I LOVE snowglobes! I usually try to get one every year to add to my little collection.

Here's a little glimpse of my little village. I clear off the bar and set up my village. I usually try to put my little snowman collection around here too, in the snow.


That's it for today. Bye!

'Haul out the holly, Put up the tree before My spirit falls again Fill up the stocking, I may be rushing things, But deck the halls again now. For we need a little Christmas, Right this very minute...'

No comments: